Established in 2017, our emergency relief fund has distributed more than $905,000 to individuals in the food and beverage industry in crisis.
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911.
The application process is completely anonymous. Only Southern Smoke staff will see an application in its entirety.
We have included a few tips for submitting your application. Please note, we are keeping up to date with the latest policies and guidelines being introduced by the federal, state and local governments, you do not need to mention mandated closures in your application description. Please use the description area to explain your individual crisis situation. Please know that we are prioritizing medical emergencies at this time.
Here are a few tips for submitting your application:
- Smartphones are not compatible with our portal. You must complete the application using a laptop, desktop or tablet.
- Please do not include photos or screenshots of yourself, your workplace and/or other individuals.
- Please let us know if you have any pending medical procedures and/or emergencies
- You will receive a confirmation email after your application is successfully submitted. Please check your inbox for confirmation prior to submitting multiple times.
- Please see our Covid-19 Resources page for more valuable information.
If you need or would like to be in touch with a mental health professional, please visit Methodist Hospital's online behavioral health program. We know this time is terrifying for so many. There is never shame in asking for help.
Examples Of Need
Medical bills, car accident, weather catastrophes, family support assistance, mental health needs.